Register now!
Socialize

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Colorado Springs Dojo
Frequent Visitor
From San Antonio, Texas
Group:
村民 :: Villager
Hey, Is anybody here still looking for a dojo in Colorado Springs? I trained with a guy who's opening his own, really good instructor and a cool guy besides. Message me if you're interested or know somebody who is.

Posted on: 2006/1/4 18:07
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Colorado Springs Dojo
Villager
Group:
Quote:

Gaiden wrote:
Hey, Is anybody here still looking for a dojo in Colorado Springs? I trained with a guy who's opening his own, really good instructor and a cool guy besides. Message me if you're interested or know somebody who is.

Depending on who this anonymous instructor is, whom you claim is both cool and good, I may.

Posted on: 2006/1/5 0:19

David Gadoury

Bujinkan Kokun Dojo
Bujinkan Tohoku Dojo

Villager
Group:
Quote:

Gaiden wrote:

What's the deal with all the secrecy? You sent me a PM with directions to training along with the instructors first name only. Is there something wrong with either him or his credentials that he needs to hide all this information? Maybe it's just me but I have a problem with either showing up to train or recommending someone to train with a person who doesn't provide information about himself.

You took the initiative to post about training on a public forum so it seems that proper Netiquette would require you to be a bit more forthcoming on the particulars. Then again, I'm quirky like that.

Posted on: 2006/1/6 6:20

David Gadoury

Bujinkan Kokun Dojo
Bujinkan Tohoku Dojo

Active Kutakian
Group:
I had been looking for on in Colorado Springs but have since moved to a different state.

Good training.

Posted on: 2006/1/6 9:36

Frequent Visitor
From San Antonio, Texas
Group:
Sorry david. It said in the rules on the sticky that we aren't supposed to advertize dojos here so I wasn't sure if posting all the information would violate those rules. And this is gonna sound kinda bad but I've known Bryan for a year and don't actually know his last name. lol. Sorry if I seemed like I was trying to hide anything. If you have any other questions just let me know and I'll try and answer the best I can.

Posted on: 2006/1/7 6:11

Frequent Visitor
From San Antonio, Texas
Group:
It just occured to me, Bryan's training tonight. I can get his last name then and post it here.

Posted on: 2006/1/7 6:15

Frequent Visitor
From San Antonio, Texas
Group:
Ok. Apologizes about not having this info up. The instructor is Bryan Gardner and is the sister school to this dojo:

Bujinkan Kashiwa Dojo
senior teacher: Jeffrey Russell rankdan: 5
address: 3213 Walnut St. Boulder, CO 80301
traininginfo: Tuesdays 8-10pm
additional summer Training on Sundays 2-4pm in the park behind Naropa University
url: http://www.preeminencehall.boulderkodokan.com
phone: (303) 520-4894
mobile: (303) 564-9655

email: rolfmethod03@yahoo.com

Hope that kinda establishes his credentials. Sorry again for the confusion.

Posted on: 2006/1/7 19:36

[Advanced Search]

Today's Sponsor