Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!
Socialize
 


Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users



« 1 (2) 3 »


Re: I can't understand the fears
Honorary Villager
Joined:
2005/3/1 4:21
From Berlin, Germany
Group:
村民 :: Villager
Posts: 39
Offline
Quote:

Li-Or wrote:
Sorry, Wilf,...It's an answer deels with facts, not opinions...
...The man is amazing!!
Yes, this man is amazing.


About dealing with facts, not opinions:
Exactly for that reason "truth?" was told to ask the person directly.
No matter if it`s a question of yes/no or good/bad, an answer will probably
have nevertheless an effect on the opinion of people reading this thread.
How can a person judge answers well, if this person doesn`t know
the background of the people that do give the answers?

Here in Germany (as I wrote before) many people answered this question
as if knowing Mr. Kastiel personally while in truth never having seen him once.


I`m not in fear of giving answers but I`m respecting other persons, also.
Who am I to say something about Mr. Kastiel?


What if I saw his membership card the evening before and just today morning
he decided to quit the Bujinkan?
Would I be right to say He`s in the Bujinkan?

What if he wasn´t in the Bujinkan and today morning called Soke Hatsumi to enter?
Would I be right to say He`s not in the Bujinkan?

What if Mr. Kastiel shows me his membership card, signed yesterday evening
while being expelled from the Bujinkan this moring for certain reasons?
Would I be right to say He`s in the Bujinkan?

I know these are strange examples, but nevertheless only Moshe Kastiel
and maybe Soke or the person who keeps the books in Japan do know exactly.



Greetings from Berlin,
Wilf

Posted on: 2005/6/10 2:47
_________________
Wilfried "Wilf" Mucke, advanced beginner
.................Kubushi-Tengu.................
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: A membership...
Occasional Visitor
Joined:
2005/6/9 3:33
Group:
村民 :: Villager
Posts: 9
Offline
Wilf, in fact, for my opinion, a membership (doesn't matter where) is just a piece of paper! it doesn't say enything about the person.
As for Kasatiel (he refused us to call him "sensei"): as I wrot before - he's amazing, a lot of knowledge and very impressing fighting skils. But, as a person with some experience in JuJutsu (10 years) and a bit in Ninjutsu (about 6 years) - his work is a little bit "strange" for me: it doesn't "feel" and "look" as the BudoTaijutsu I saw at other teachers works (ex: Sveneric senei, Moty Native, and more).

I must make it clear: I love Moshe Kastiel, and I love his work, but I'm curiouse to know if we're doing Ninjutsu/Budo-Taijutsu or not?

Posted on: 2005/6/10 9:13
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: A membership...
Permanent Village Fixture
Joined:
2004/2/9 11:00
From Antwerp Belgium
Group:
村民 :: Villager
Posts: 347
Offline
Quote:
it doesn't "feel" and "look" as the BudoTaijutsu I saw at other teachers works (ex: Sveneric senei, Moty Native, and more) but I'm curious to know if we're doing Ninjutsu/Budo-Taijutsu or not?

Maybe everyone should make his own decision about "Moshe being Bujinkan or not".

Hmmm... now that I came to think of it...
There is this painting by the Belgian surrealistic artist "Margritte"...
_MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE
The subtext says: "this is not a pipe".
It means: "this is only the IMAGE of a pipe, not the pipe itself."
Translate this to the situation of Moshe... for one Boojer, the membership card is enough... for others, the fact that one holds a membership card does not make you training the art...

I for my part don't give a darn about Moshe (or anyone else who's not my teacher) being or not being in the Booj.
He's an incredible technician, a marvellous teacher... but it's not my stuff he teaches.
That's all.


Quote:
I must make it clear: I love Moshe Kastiel


Uschi, is it you?

Posted on: 2005/6/10 19:37
_________________
Achim "Kennin" Steigert

Shodan Bujinkan Budō Taijutsu
"Shodan" means "beginners grade"...
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: A membership...
Honorary Villager
Joined:
2005/3/1 4:21
From Berlin, Germany
Group:
村民 :: Villager
Posts: 39
Offline
Hello Li-Or,

you wrote -Quote:

Wilf, in fact, for my opinion, a membership (doesn't matter where)
is just a piece of paper! it doesn't say enything about the person. ....
I'm curiouse to know if we're doing Ninjutsu/Budo-Taijutsu or not?

Unluckily I can`t see where you do come from (israel?/Bavaria?).
In Bavaria or more precisely Munich you should ask Thorsten or Jovan.
These are students of Mr. Kastiel for longtime and they should know
at least what they`re doing in training or what they don`t do.


As you`re happy with what you get from Mr. Kastiel and as the
membership card of the Bujinkan is nothing more than just
a piece of paper to you (I do see this quite different)
- I don`t see any reason for you being still so curious about
Mr. Kastiel being a member of the Bujinkan or not.


A membership card is a piece of paper, right.
Nevertheless such a membership card is more than just that.
It shows at least that someone who posseses it is ackknowledged
as a member of the Bujinkan with certain rights and duties
- therefore every member will and should have one.


As you`re asking about Mr. Kastiel being a member of the Bujinkan,
the membership card will be the first thing to start from,
undependently from that it doesn`t say much about certain skills or so.


All in all what you say is very contradictory:
First you ask if Moshe is in the Bujinkan and then after getting
the answer that every member has a membership card,
you say that such a card is meaningless at all.


As for the question itself:
Everything was already answered that far on the first side of this thread.



Greetings, Wilf

Posted on: 2005/6/11 2:15
_________________
Wilfried "Wilf" Mucke, advanced beginner
.................Kubushi-Tengu.................
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: A membership...
Occasional Visitor
Joined:
2005/6/9 3:33
Group:
村民 :: Villager
Posts: 9
Offline
Sorry, it really doesn't matter. After I posted my question I regreted, but coudn't change it (I tried, but it looks like I didn't succeed).

It doesn't matter what he's doing, I just like it!! (actually, I think it depends on my self whether I'll do ninjutsu/budo-taujutsu or not...).

Be well!

Posted on: 2005/6/11 9:09
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: A membership...
Honorary Villager
Joined:
2005/3/1 4:21
From Berlin, Germany
Group:
村民 :: Villager
Posts: 39
Offline
Li-Or wrote - Quote:
It doesn't matter what he's doing, I just like it!!
There was just no way not to see this in your last posts.

As I don`t know if you understood Kennin`s joke:
Uschi is Mr. kastiel´s wife.


Be well, also
Wilf

Posted on: 2005/6/11 10:37
_________________
Wilfried "Wilf" Mucke, advanced beginner
.................Kubushi-Tengu.................
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: A membership...
Occasional Visitor
Joined:
2005/6/9 3:33
Group:
村民 :: Villager
Posts: 9
Offline
I c u know hime better then me! (I intend to his wife's name...).




By the way: how do I post icons and quots in my anwers?

Posted on: 2005/6/11 15:34
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: A membership...
Permanent Village Fixture
Joined:
2004/2/9 11:00
From Antwerp Belgium
Group:
村民 :: Villager
Posts: 347
Offline
Quote:

Li-Or wrote:
I c u know hime better then me! (I intend to his wife's name...).?

"Longer" is not necessarily "better"... in the contrary.

Quote:

Li-Or wrote:
By the way: how do I post icons and quots in my anwers?


and

Quote:

Li-Or wrote:


The emoticons you found out already, appearantly. The Quote question, you can ask elsewhere. This is not the right spot. There is a seperate forum for those questions.

So please: back to topic!

Posted on: 2005/6/11 19:22
_________________
Achim "Kennin" Steigert

Shodan Bujinkan Budō Taijutsu
"Shodan" means "beginners grade"...
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: A membership...
Deleted_
Quote:

Kennin wrote:
The Quote question, you can ask elsewhere. This is not the right spot. There is a seperate forum for those questions.


Yes. Please go to the following thread.

http://www.kutaki.org/modules/newbb/v ... hp?topic_id=2078&forum=16

Posted on: 2005/6/11 22:41
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: A membership...
Honorary Villager
Joined:
2005/3/1 4:21
From Berlin, Germany
Group:
村民 :: Villager
Posts: 39
Offline
Hello,

Kennin wrote - Quote:
Quote:
Li-Or wrote:
I c u know hime better then me!
(I intend to his wife's name...).?
"Longer" is not necessarily "better"... in the contrary.
Well, I didn`t grasp the meaning of that sentence
(at least in the case that you didn`t talk about yourself).

To know someone longer doesn`t automatically mean to know him better, right.
On the other side to know somebody the lesser the longer you know him?


Greetings, Wilf

Posted on: 2005/6/12 21:06
_________________
Wilfried "Wilf" Mucke, advanced beginner
.................Kubushi-Tengu.................
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer



« 1 (2) 3 »




[Advanced Search]


Today's Sponsor