Certificates 0 2018/5/8 4:34
schistkicker

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Kaigousuru Taikai last reminder!
Active Kutakian
Group:
村民 :: Villager
Hello!

I guess you may have seen the banner on this site and hopefully clicked on it to . Now it is time to decide if you want to be part of Kaigousuru 2005 Taikai or not, right now it is only 39 days left and time to book your flight tickets. You can get ridiciously cheap flight tickets to Stockholm with Ryan Air, for example roundtrip from London is only 50 GBP, from Paris it is only 88 EUR.

Right now we have 107 signed up, of these people around 40% is from outside Sweden from 16 countries (sounds like Taikai doesn't it?). It is still 39 days left and we hope a lot more will sign up later.

Booked instructors
- Andrew Young (Japan)
- Arnaud Cousergue (France)
- Ed Martin (United States)
- Hans Nilsson (Sweden)
- Lubos Pokorny (Czech Republic)
- Mariette v.d. Vliet (Holland)
- Mats Hjelm (Sweden)
- Roger Mattsson (Sweden)
- Shawn Gray (Japan)
- Sheila Haddad (United States)
- Steffen Fröhlich (Germany)
- Sveneric Bogsäter (Holland/Swe)

More information
Official Kaigousuru web site - more information about this years seminar - sign up for the seminar & more information - download PDF

If you have questions that you can't find on the links above, please ask here. Let's keep this thread alive .

Besides me I'm sure many of the above instructors who frequently visit this forum also can answer, most of them participated last year to.

Ohh, almost forgot, the date is May 13-15'th. There is no last day to sign up, you can decide late to come, we will have a huge sports hall. But if you want lunch we need your registration before the end of this month (April), but there is plenty of restaurants close by. Please let everyone know that they can come and sign up at the door, and that we guarantee space.

Posted on: 2005/4/4 20:38

8t Mats Hjelm
Classes in Stockholm, Sweden
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Register now
Active Kutakian
Group:
don't know how to delete this message, see the new one below

Posted on: 2005/4/28 0:34

8t Mats Hjelm

Re: Register now
Active Kutakian
Group:
Hello!

Now it's May and less than two weeks left...

The Seminar T-shirt can no longer be pre ordered, there might be a few in the seminar shop if you are quick. We also got some from last year at the shop.

the Kaigousuru DVD, you can pre order the DVD even if you don't attend the seminar.

Right now we have about 140 people signed up from 15 countries world wide, hope you to can make it, it will be great!

Register here --=> http://www.kaigozan.com/seminars

If you don't know if you can come yet, please remember that you can register and sign up at the door! We have a big sports arena.

Please do not send payments to us after May 5'th !!!, it is better to pay cash at the registration, but please send us the application form at the web site if possible (link above).

Posted on: 2005/5/3 9:26

8t Mats Hjelm

[Advanced Search]

Today's Sponsor