Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Socialize

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3)

Re: First class of the year. Some thoughts.
Occasional Visitor
Group:
村民 :: Villager
^__^;; I suppose so. It's just that sensei was asking about it during class, to see if any of us took the time to find out more about what the theme is supposed to be. We are pretty much still in kihon happo - most of us are 9th kyu's, like me. ^__^ Thank you for the link, though, Darren! I shall read a bit of it. Thanks, everyone!

Posted on: 2006/1/12 7:03
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

村長 :: Sonchou
From Chiba, Japan
Group:
村長 :: Admin
Quote:

mrdunsky wrote:
I was asking if we cannot post a reply. I believe that the stated rule said that a Non Japanese resident could not start a thread here, is this correct Shawn? Just a point clarification.

Marty

Info here on posting in this forum.

Posted on: 2006/1/12 7:33

Active Kutakian
From Belgium
Group:
It's a shame I missed Tuesday (sitting on a plane from Fukuoka). Oh well, will just have to enjoy Friday then. Thanks for the thoughts, It kind of gives me a idea of what to expect... and whch DVD to put my hands on.

Geoff Vreeman

Posted on: 2006/1/12 23:36

Deleted_
HI ALL! FIRST LET ME INTRODUCE MY SELF,IVICA PISECKI(HARRY) CROATIAN GUY STAYING IN KOBE!(JUST TO CLEAR SOME DOUBTS NOT A BUJINKAN MEMBER YET, BUT BEEN STUDIYING AND READING ABOUT BUJINKAN(FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS)ILL BE OUT OF JAPAN FOR THE FEW MONTHS FOR MY MARRIAGE WHICH WILL HAPPEN IN HONG KONG, NEEDLESS TO SAY WITH JAPANESE WOMAN...ANYHOW..IM INTENDING TO ENGAGE MY SELF IN SERIOUS BUJINKAN TRAINING IN JAPAN AND EVEN TOUGH ID LOVE TO BE IN NODA I MUST ADDMIT ILL PROBABLY BE IN KOBE FOR AT LEAST SOME TIME...WHAT IS UR RECOMENDATION WHERE TO TRAIN IN KANSAI.. AND SINCE I HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH SOME SHIHANS IN EUROPE(BUT THAT WAS LONG AGO SINCE I LIVE IN ASIA FOR THE LAST 9 YEARS)CAN U TELL ME WHERE THE CLASSES OF TOSHIRO NAGATO SENSEI ARE BEING HELD??
SORRY TO WASTE SPACE ON UR FORUM.. BUT TRAINING IN BUJINKAN IN JAPAN IS MY DREAM FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS
RESPECTS
HARRY

Posted on: 2006/2/12 18:58

« 1 2 (3)

[Advanced Search]

Today's Sponsor