Recent Topics

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

New Forums - Donations required to post
村長 :: Sonchou
From Chiba, Japan
Group:
村長 :: Admin
村民 :: Villager
The number of people who register on Kutaki only to advertise their commercial websites, products, or seminars is growing, which could be a good/bad thing. Kutaki is a donation-driven website, meaning that it is provided as a free service to everyone, whether they donate or not. Although I realize that Kutaki is an attractive place to advertise, considering the user base, it was not my intention to create a free site for people to advertise on. So, I have decided to make a rule that people wanting to use Kutaki for advertising their products, commercial websites, seminars, etc. should make a minimum donation to Kutaki.

This is how it will work:

* Commercial Websites
Links to commercial websites can be submitted by using the "Submit" link under "Web Links" in the left column of the main Kutaki screen. A minimum donation of $20 will be required to post a link to a commercial website. (Commercial websites are those which exist for the sole purpose of selling items. Dojo websites which also include a "dojo store", etc. are not included in what I refer to as "commercial websites".)

* Items for sale
If you do not have a commercial website but want to advertise something you are selling, please post under "Buy My Stuff !!". (Posts advertising items for sale in other forums will be deleted.) A minimum donation of $5 to Kutaki will be required to post in this forum. Posts with no accompanying donation will be deleted.

* Seminars
If want to advertise a seminar, please post under "Seminars". (Posts advertising seminars in other forums will be deleted. Posts discussing seminars which have already taken place will be allowed in other forums, of course.) A minimum donation of $10 to Kutaki will be required to post in the Seminars forum. Posts with no accompanying donation will be deleted.

Thank you very much,

Shawn

Posted on: 2003/6/19 20:14
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Today's Sponsor