Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

400pg.com Closing Shop
Honorary Villager
Group:
村民 :: Villager
400pg.com Will Close Its Internet Site

As of February 1, 2006

All Pending Orders Will Be Fulfilled.

Sadly the company that provided our embroidery and imprinting services could not fulfill our orders in a timely fashion. Because of this many of our orders were weeks overdue.

This type of service is unacceptable, therefore instead of providing substandard service we have chosen to close our internet shop.

We would like to thank our customers for their business and apologize to those who received orders late.

Posted on: 2006/2/3 14:39

No matter your size, your opponent should believe they are fighting a 400 Pound Gorilla.

Bujinkan Kushinka Dojo
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: 400pg.com Closing Shop
Cant Stay Offline
From Sacramento, CA (USA)
Group:
村長 :: Admin
議長 :: Mod
Thank you, Beto, for taking the initiative to provide such a great service to our Bujinkan community. Regardless of the challenges, I do enjoy the products I purchased from you.

Please continue to pursue your vision and I look forward to seeing more from you in the future!

Gambatte kudasai!

Posted on: 2006/2/4 1:47

I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, or in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Active Kutakian
From Romania
Group:
I was just about to place some orders for their embroidery and clothing... I am pretty sure that they took the right decision, however, when it comes to a business development, they probably realized that it takes more than a simple initiative and the passion behind it.

An advice from me would be, rather not to close the business, but try to appeal to dedicated proffesionals for it. From tailors and graphicians to mananger and marketing developers, you can always find people specialized in running business whithin decent limits in terms of profits, eficacity, and adequate customer satisfaction.

I understand 400pg situation, I know it is difficult to run such a business, but giving up is not a solution. Since they are dedicated to Bujinkan and budo community, I would rather suggest to find a way to "stay in business", maybe with the Bujinkan community support, even if this means a price increasment, tolerable delays or.. I dont know. I hardly found someone to provide what they provide, so it would be a loss for all of us not to benefit of their services.

Hopefully someone will read this, and hopefully someone will also try to help this situation to solve in a better way for all of us.

Posted on: 2006/2/4 2:32

Just Passing Through
From UK
Group:
Dear Beto,

Have you closed down?, as the 400 pound gorilla site is still up.
I ordered from you a couple of months ago and have not received the item. Just want to know is my order still being processed. I tried to email you from the site but got no reply so thought I would try here.

Posted on: 2006/6/22 9:19

Active Kutakian
Group:
Sad to see you close. I really like the T and hat I got. If you open up again give a shout out.

Good Luck.

Posted on: 2006/7/15 6:08

Occasional Visitor
From Victoria, B.C. Canada
Group:
Dear Beto,

I am posting here as a last resort. I've been waiting since January for my order to be shipped. We have recieved two emails from you that were months apart stating that the order would be shipped within two weeks. Is anyone else still haveing these problems? Can you please respond Beto?

Thanks,
Jon Thompson

Posted on: 2006/8/29 7:38

[Advanced Search]

Today's Sponsor