fskopfpatro

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Nr19
Honorary Villager
From Toronto, ON
Group:
村民 :: Villager
Nr.19 was a lot of fun - especially the interview full of memories from early training days :)
But I wonder, is there going to be nr.20?

Posted on: 2006/3/16 11:22

Re: Nr19
村長 :: Sonchou
From Chiba, Japan
Group:
村長 :: Admin
I know - I'm a slacker...

Just too much to do, and I promised a video episode for #20... but getting video to use and then mixing that together with music, voice, etc. takes up a lot more time than just putting together an audio podcast (and the audio-alone ones generally take 3-4 hours of work for a 30-minute episode). Its just been hard to find the time to sit down and put it all together.

However, I think I have all of the video clips that I'm going to use in it now, so now its just a matter of sitting down and ordering/arranging them, fitting in some music and narration, etc. Unfortunately I am really only able to use video that I've either taken myself or which has been taken of me, so its looking like its going to be kind of a "me, me, me" episode, which kind of sucks. Probably I'll just go back to normal audio podcasts in the future.

Sorry to keep everyone waiting, and thanks for your continued interest.

Shawn

Posted on: 2006/3/16 15:30
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Active Kutakian
From Winterpeg, Manitoba, Canada
Group:
師導士会 :: Shidoshikai
Quote:

kouryuu wrote:
Unfortunately I am really only able to use video that I've either taken myself or which has been taken of me, so its looking like its going to be kind of a "me, me, me" episode, which kind of sucks.

Sure it does. I knew this whole podcast thing would go to your head. Not satisfied with just hearing his own voice, now he's going to video! "me, me, me" is right!

Quote:

Sorry to keep everyone waiting, and thanks for your continued interest.

I finally got caught up a couple of days back. They've certainly come along way production wise. When is the 'Kutaki' swag going into production?

Love the interview with Andrew. Did you manage to sit down with him again? I would thoroughly enjoy hearing more of his ramblings.

Keep up the good work Mr. Shawn!

Posted on: 2006/3/16 20:43

www.bujinkanmanitoba.ca
Find us on Facebook!

Just Passing Through
From Sacramento, CA USA
Group:
Just remember Shawn ... I'm only speaking for myself here, but I can't vote for your podcast each month in good conscience unless there is at least one podcast aired during that month. So you are hungry for votes ... and we are hungry for for more Kutaki No Ha!!!

Posted on: 2006/4/13 1:43

Active Kutakian
Group:
STARVING for Kutaki no Ha is more like it!

Posted on: 2006/4/13 2:34

村長 :: Sonchou
From Chiba, Japan
Group:
村長 :: Admin
I have still been working on getting more important things working since the crash a couple of weeks ago. One of these was the banner ad administration system, which I just got working tonight. The next on the list is the ShidoshiCard and MemberCard modules, which are still not working correctly. After those are fixed, then I'll get back to working on Episode #20... If I don't get sidetracked by the next Kutaki project first. :) The next project is in the works and should be unveiled in the next couple of weeks or so.

Glad that people are loving the podcasts enough to be missing them when they're not there. After all the hassle with the upcoming video episode though, I think I'll just stick to audio episodes in the future.

S

Posted on: 2006/4/13 2:48

Kutaki Postmaster
From Dublin, Ireland
Group:
I too would love to see the podcast come back - I know it's a pain but your admiring audience wants more Shawn - you won't let us down, will you?

: )

Posted on: 2006/4/13 2:48

Active Kutakian
Group:
Audio only is fine by me. I really appreciate all the effort that I know you put into the podcasts (and the board for that matter).

Posted on: 2006/4/13 3:28

[Insert witticism of choice here]

Deleted_
Shawn,

The podcast are great! I listen to them while I'm doing web and graphic design at work. :)

When I heard you say that #20 was going to be video I was impressed. Having done some post production before I knew how long it can take just to make a few minutes of video. I think going with all audio would be just fine and I know it would definately give you more time for your other projects. Anyways, thanks for the podcast and I look forward to your next one!

Jayson Walton
Bujinkan Shima Dojo
Richmond Virginia

Posted on: 2006/4/15 4:28

Just Passing Through
From The Netherlands
Group:
Keep up the good work, Shawn; the Podcasts are way cool. Looking forward to the next one, be it video or audio...

Ciao,

Menno Meerbach
The Netherlands

Posted on: 2006/4/21 2:42

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Today's Sponsor