村長 :: Sonchou
From Budapest - Hungary
Group:
村民 :: Villager
議長 :: Mod
村長 :: Admin
Quote:

Toruko-jin wrote:
Akbar has been doing some kind of ''Ninjutsu'' for along time but had nothing to do with Bujinkan. As far as I know, he started to learn Bujinkan now and he will be ok after a few years if he goes on training.

All I can say is that I have no up to date information about the things in Iran, but it is definitely good to hear that Mr Faraji visited your training, Ercan.
I believe that if he keeps up this attitude and continues training with and learning from an authentic Bujinkan instructor, like for example you, the situation will improve.

If he is really in the Bujinkan now, that's a very good thing, and I am sure that sooner or later they will find their supporters in our community.

One more thing:

People keep asking me about this question, so let me just put here briefly that I have no information, whatsoever about the current Ninjutsu conditions in Iran. Anything that had to do with me in this issue was that I had been in touch with Koosha for a while, while he's been living here in Hungary (he already relocated to Germany) and we've been talking about these things. But I am definitely not a proper source of information in this question for anybody, so I am sorry but I really cannot help.
(Also I do not really understand how I got involved in this issue... ok I know more or less, but still... you know... I don't

Eva

Posted on: 2007/9/17 6:23

Re: BUJINKAN IN IRAN
Village Old Timer
From Istanbul Turkiye
Group:
You have a good point Eva,
We do not know much about Ninjutsu in Iran and as we are human beings we can say something wrong and can put somebody in a bad situation. I only know that there is no certified Shidoshi in Iran yet.
Maybe people wonder about this issue should ask to see his instructors Shidoshi Menkyo. Anybody can find the picture of this on the web and see if his instructor is authentic Bujinkan.

Posted on: 2007/9/17 15:43
-----------------------------------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Cant Stay Offline
From Hamina, Finland
Group:
師導士会 :: Shidoshikai
Quote:

Toruko-jin wrote:
I only know that there is no certified Shidoshi in Iran yet.
Maybe people wonder about this issue should ask to see his instructors Shidoshi Menkyo. Anybody can find the picture of this on the web and see if his instructor is authentic Bujinkan.

Well, if there's no Shidôshi-kai representative in the country, then the group should be studying under the guidance of a member from another country, right?

For if they have no connection to any certified teacher, then that isn't really Bujinkan Dôjô they have..... IMHO.

And, still in my humble opinion, this support should be more than having met once or twice, but a continuous training with the person responsible for the Shibu.

Posted on: 2007/9/17 18:18
(Bujinkan Budōka since 1985)

Village Old Timer
From Istanbul Turkiye
Group:
Quote:

Ôari wrote:

Well, if there's no Shidôshi-kai representative in the country, then the group should be studying under the guidance of a member from another country, right?

For if they have no connection to any certified teacher, then that isn't really Bujinkan Dôjô they have..... IMHO.

And, still in my humble opinion, this support should be more than having met once or twice, but a continuous training with the person responsible for the Shibu.

I agree, that is why I told him that I would be happy to share my Bujinkan knowledge with them. I am not sure but he might be taking some kind of home study program. If he comes for help, I am ready , like any other Shidoshi. The problem is he needs to ask for it

Posted on: 2007/9/17 20:00

村長 :: Sonchou
From Budapest - Hungary
Group:
村長 :: Admin
Quote:

Ôari wrote:

This is the pure fact. Full stop.

Quote:

Absolutely true. One seminar is just one seminar. In itself it does not make one a BBT student/teacher.

Ercan, it's nice to know that you are out there , now the possibility for their authentic training is given.

'Only "they" can decide whether or not "they" choose to experience it' (a bit modified quote)

Posted on: 2007/9/17 20:31

Village Old Timer
From Istanbul Turkiye
Group:
Thank you Eva for the flattering words I want to correct a misunderstanding too. I never gave a seminar to them, he just came to my class with a few of his students and just watched it and did some shooting for a national tv channel and he took pictures with me and my students, probably he advertised it as they came for a seminar in Istanbul
Time will show

Posted on: 2007/9/18 1:13

Cant Stay Offline
From Pennsylvania, USA
Group:
Thanks Ercan, that does put a whole new light on this gentleman. I've seen situations where other people showed up, never trained, then claimed to be someones student. What needs to be understood is that whatever claims are made will be transparent to someone skilled in this art, when the person actually begins moving. Misrepresentations are NEVER a good idea!!!! Lies will catch up with the liar.

Posted on: 2007/9/18 22:42

Village Old Timer
From Istanbul Turkiye
Group:
No problem Ed, I am only fed up with the fake Bujinkan masters and do not want my name involved in anyways with these kind of people. I heard that he used the photos to tell others that he had training in Istanbul. I am sure you have many experiences like this. Then this kind of guys represent themselves as Bujinkan Shihans or Shidoshis and destroy many good things.
Still I am optimistic and think that he will find his way and join us someday.

Posted on: 2007/9/19 0:38

Cant Stay Offline
From Pennsylvania, USA
Group:
I will hope for the same Ercan, unfortunately this type of thing occurs way too often and really emphasizes the need for each person to check it out for themself. It says a whole lot about a person's attitude and motivation when they do pull this "stuff", and none of that is positive!

Posted on: 2007/9/20 1:39

Frequent Visitor
From Bangkok
Group:
This man (Akbar Faraji ) just sent a email to me and claimed that he is a official instructor of the Bujinkan in email.
He want to join my class in Bangkok.
I refuse him since I am in Japan right now.

Posted on: 2009/9/5 19:59

« 1 (2) 3 »

[Advanced Search]

Today's Sponsor