schistkicker

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 11 12 13 (14) 15 16 17 »

Re: Truths of our Art
Deleted_
Quote:

Toruko-jin wrote:
Mr. Boggs,
Please write here if you add positive things to this forum but if you want to go on to do your imature argument with me just PM me, nobody needs to read your ''below the belt'' words here. Do not lower the level of discussion and I am not going to answer about your comment, you already showed your level of knowledge and matureness with your comments.
I also apologize from all Buyus who read our stupid arguement which led nowhere due to communication and level of understanding problems between two of us.

I can't have a real conversation with someone who thinks people can levitate, that is our lack of common ground...

Quote:

I don't need to clarify my opinion much further since your doing such a good job of that for me.

So how's Laura Hanson doing these days?

I'll bite, who is Laura Hanson?

Posted on: 2008/4/8 22:10
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Deleted_
Quote:

Kasumi wrote:
Quote:

Boggs wrote:
it’s ok to not contribute to a thread at all when you can just make some asinine comment instead…

Oh I think my comment still rings pretty true.

Yeah. So does Lance's comment. About the asinine comment.

I do enjoy someone being ... smarmy ... though. Well done. Useless, but well done

We have all been pwned by you and your "superior" wit.

*cries*

Whatever dude.

-D

PS: Most of your posts are pretty ... hm... useless... I guess this is a truth as well - something else we learn on the internet. It is called "trending"...

Posted on: 2008/4/9 1:26

Cant Stay Offline
From Hamina, Finland
Group:
村民 :: Villager
議長 :: Mod
師導士会 :: Shidoshikai
Quote:

Boggs wrote:
I can't have a real conversation with someone who thinks people can levitate, that is our lack of common ground...

Huh???!!!

I tried to re-read the thread but missed this... Surely a misunderstanding of words, yes?

Posted on: 2008/4/9 1:59
(Bujinkan Budōka since 1985)

Active Kutakian
From Finland
Group:
I think he's referring to:

Quote:
Toruko-jin wrote:
By the way, I also saw people who really lavitate while meditation

Posted on: 2008/4/9 3:00

Cant Stay Offline
From Hamina, Finland
Group:
議長 :: Mod
師導士会 :: Shidoshikai
Quote:

Musasabi wrote:
I think he's referring to:

Quote:

Toruko-jin wrote:
By the way, I also saw people who really lavitate while meditation

OK.... No, wait, he said lavitate!

Posted on: 2008/4/9 5:48
(Bujinkan Budōka since 1985)

Village Old Timer
From Dayton, Ohio
Group:
If lavitating is using the urinal, I believe I have lavitated while meditating and may go do so soon!

Marty

Posted on: 2008/4/9 9:22

Active Kutakian
Group:
Lavitating in the bogg?

Posted on: 2008/4/9 9:33

[i]"One should be neither strong nor weak, neither soft nor hard. Leave such thoughts behind, awaken

Permanent Village Fixture
From Cupertino, CA
Group:
... and that elaborated counterpoint, that proves beyond any doubt all we need to know about lack of levitation in nature, is the whole truth of our art and thus IMHO we can close the thread.

< insert kage no kiai here >

mn

Posted on: 2008/4/9 16:34

Village Old Timer
From Istanbul Turkiye
Group:
If you look at the beginning of this page you will see that this sub-forum is under the Philosophy forum but I think some people do not get it To make philosophy first you must get rid of prejudice and realize that we only know very few about universe, Earth and human beings. We do not know about the limits of the brain and etc.

Let me ask you this, Do you believe in Sakki jutsu test?
Well, if you did and passed the test how can you explain it? or think of Aborgins (Australian natives)who can communicate from miles away with brain waves, or Reiki energy (and many other forms of energy) I know that some ignorant and prejudiced brains still won't get it but wise people are ones I am writing to. If we believe that brain waves can alert you (Sakki test) then we can go further and can say brain waves can do much more if practiced.
I am ready to get some intelligent ideas and different thoughts. Let me remind you once more that this is a Philosophy forum.
People who knows only little and try to cover this by attacking people, please stay away.
Thank you

Posted on: 2008/4/9 16:56
-----------------------------------------

Deleted_
Quote:

Toruko-jin wrote:
If you look at the beginning of this page you will see that this sub-forum is under the Philosophy forum but I think some people do not get it To make philosophy first you must get rid of prejudice and realize that we only know very few about universe, Earth and human beings. We do not know about the limits of the brain and etc.

Well, if you did and passed the test how can you explain it? or think of Aborgins (Australian natives)who can communicate from miles away with brain waves, or Reiki energy (and many other forms of energy) I know that some ignorant and prejudiced brains still won't get it but wise people are ones I am writing to. If we believe that brain waves can alert you (Sakki test) then we can go further and can say brain waves can do much more if practiced.
I am ready to get some intelligent ideas and different thoughts. Let me remind you once more that this is a Philosophy forum.
People who knows only little and try to cover this by attacking people, please stay away.
Thank you

Quote:

Sure I've seen people fail it 14 times over a trip to Japan, get it on the last try and then go off to open schools...

Quote:

Well maybe the Aborigins lavitated their brain waves... Seriously dude back up your point with some kind of white paper eveidence. Don't even get started with Reiki either as I attained my Master Reiki certification over a decade ago. There is nothing mystical about Reiki, it's just working with energy that we already know exists, using Japanese symbols to focus them (in fact you can use any symbol or none at all, but that is another issue entirely). Energy exists, and we can use it for things, like me being able to type this crap to you due to that handly plug in the wall...

IT IS NOT MYSTICAL JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT.

As far as the Sakki test, most articles you will find floating around talk about training that anamalistic part of your nature that we cloud with useless thought to be able to sense and detect danger. As we are animals first and "enlightened beings" second I think this makes allot of sense. I wish I could find the article where the BBT guy was in Thailand and decided to go to higher ground before the tsunami hit, in it Hatsumi talked about having the same feeling as the animals who knew danger was coming while the tourists were wondering "hey, where did all the water go?" I don't think there is anything mystical about this test, it is test based upon part of our physical being that is often neglected in the modern world.

Quote:

Dude I'm so lavitating Aboriginal brain waves at you right now, and they are not pleasant...

You believe that people are Vulcan mind melding from miles away and that people can levitate and you have the audacity to say this is a place for "intelligent" ideas. You have got to be kidding me.

My advice is to take more of whatever little red pills the Doc is giving you, your current dosage is not getting the job done.

Posted on: 2008/4/9 22:25

« 1 ... 11 12 13 (14) 15 16 17 »

[Advanced Search]

Today's Sponsor