Dpinga

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7)

Re: Soke's Diet
Permanent Village Fixture
From Austin,TX
Group:
村民 :: Villager
It was actually the fact that he admitted he lied about his credentials that I was concerned about.

But sure, let's go private, since this thread is "Soke's Diet"

Posted on: 2008/5/12 8:21

Please be careful not to have preconceptions, and to always remember the idea of truth-and-falsehood.
-- Hatsum
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Bwahaha...
Permanent Village Fixture
From Dallas, TX
Group:
Ummm... I am unsure as to why my name was brought up... The title to the thread is about Hatsumi Sensei...

Good or bad... I have to treat the water out of my tap so that my turtle can live in it... the same water I drink out of...

One of the first rules of survival in the wild is, do not drink water that does not support life.

I wonder what Hatsumi Sensei thinks or says about water... He always asks me about snakes...

Posted on: 2008/5/12 18:01

Re: Bwahaha...
Deleted_
Quote:

JamesGarcia wrote:
Ummm... I am unsure as to why my name was brought up... The title to the thread is about Hatsumi Sensei...

Good or bad... I have to treat the water out of my tap so that my turtle can live in it... the same water I drink out of...

One of the first rules of survival in the wild is, do not drink water that does not support life.

I wonder what Hatsumi Sensei thinks or says about water... He always asks me about snakes...

Plenty of the water that supports life is going to make you sick as hell to drink. Hikers carry water purification tablets (chemicals) for a reason.

Posted on: 2008/5/12 22:13

Re: Bwahaha...
Active Kutakian
From Vancouver, WA
Group:
The title and question are not necessarily the same and have led to the on going blah, blah, session. I did go back and read it, though. Ummm, something in the back of my head says Soke wrote about this in an early book. The gist talks about what the early ninja ate, but we now live in a modern world. If I dig the book out of storage I'll let you know. Thought I'd mention it in case someone has it handy and rememberes where to find the passage. Of course, I coulda just dreamed it.

Phil

Posted on: 2008/5/14 6:47

"But if you have someone who is in great need and you are still stron

« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7)

[Advanced Search]

Today's Sponsor