Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Topic is Locked

(1) 2 3 4 ... 7 »

Kacem Zoughari out of the Bujinkan?
Permanent Village Fixture
From Seattle
Group:
村民 :: Villager
To all Bujinkan members. Hatsumi-sensei has told me that he does not want people training with Kacem. As of the last time that I spoke with Sensei on this matter he told me that Kacem was no longer part of the Bujinkan. He has been proclaiming things that are not true and therefore Sensei does not want people to train with him.

If any have questions you may email me at: mpearce@gol.com

Michael Pearce

So, is this common knowledge?
Is it suppose to be?
Is it accurate?

Posted on: 2008/5/3 1:04
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Kacem Zoughari out of the Bujinkan?
Cant Stay Offline
From Hamina, Finland
Group:
議長 :: Mod
師導士会 :: Shidoshikai
Well, you put it to a public forum anyways, so....

Posted on: 2008/5/3 1:48
(Bujinkan Budōka since 1985)

Deleted_
Quote:

Ôari wrote:
Well, you put it to a public forum anyways, so....

No, actually Mike Pearce did.

Kutaki thread

What a bizarre way to disemminate information though... a reply by someone to a seminar posting? Are you kidding me?

Posted on: 2008/5/3 2:04

Deleted_
Umm, maybe telling us why would be a good thing.

Most of us outgrew "because I told you so" around nine...

Posted on: 2008/5/3 4:35

Villager
Group:
From the original post:
Quote:
He has been proclaiming things that are not true and therefore Sensei does not want people to train with him.

That's not 'because I told you so'.

I'm not arguing right or wrong, just pointing out that you must not have caught the obvious answer to your question.

Posted on: 2008/5/3 5:14

Just Passing Through
From Netherlands
Group:
I never post on Forums but this time I could not stop myself.

I have organised several seminars with Kacem Zoughari in the Netherlands.

The way that Kacem talks about Hatsumi sensei and Ishizuka sensei is full of love and deep respect for both men.

He has never in any way, shape or form has ever said anything bad about either one of them, both in private and on the seminar. Nor has he ever in my presence said anything untrue about anybody else in the Bujinkan.

Apart from that I think Kacem Zougharis skill and devotion to training is an example to everybody in the Bujinkan. I have never seen anybody, including most of the Jugodan, who practice as much or as deep as he does especially when you consider that he is only a yondan.
I have been around for a long time and have met and trained with a lot of the high ranked practitioners both in Japan and the rest of the world. Kacems devotion to training and his strife for excellence is an inspiration to me and many people who attended the seminars.

I think everybody can make up his own mind and peoples true colors will show over time. That all I want to say about the subject.

Keep practicing and live life to the fullest!

Ferry Perret Gentil, The Netherlands

Posted on: 2008/5/3 6:37

Kutaki Postmaster
Group:
Quote:
To all Bujinkan members. Hatsumi-sensei has told me that he does not want people training with Kacem. As of the last time that I spoke with Sensei on this matter he told me that Kacem was no longer part of the Bujinkan. He has been proclaiming things that are not true and therefore Sensei does not want people to train with him.

Maybe the intentions were good behind this....maybe, but the way this was brought forth really sickens me. Let Soke speak with his own voice if he has something to say.

Regards / Skuggvarg

Posted on: 2008/5/3 7:21

Deleted_
Quote:

Aric Keith wrote:
From the original post:
Quote:
He has been proclaiming things that are not true and therefore Sensei does not want people to train with him.

That's not 'because I told you so'.

I'm not arguing right or wrong, just pointing out that you must not have caught the obvious answer to your question.

Such as what that the shuttle launches were really filmed in a Hollywood studio or that the pink Telletubby is gay?

What did he say that was wrong? I mean if he's leading people astray then maybe we should have some idea of what lies he's allegedly telling us so we can be put back on the straight and narrow.

Posted on: 2008/5/3 7:29

Active Kutakian
From Vancouver, WA
Group:
Quote:

Maybe the intentions were good behind this....maybe, but the way this was brought forth really sickens me. Let Soke speak with his own voice if he has something to say.

Regards / Skuggvarg

Not that Skuggvarg is the example, he just reminded me of something... How is it that everything we get from Sensei seems to come mainly from people who heard him say something at training or where ever, but when a charismatic is the subject we say "well why doesn't Sensei voice it himself?" Seems to me that if he told some one he did voice it himself. Why does it sicken you? That is what I'd like to know. Perhaps this was the way to get attention? Mayhap, he didn't know what forum to post it in? Maybe it was a good place to do so because that is where people would look to see that Kacem was teaching somewhere and, lo, look I was warned. Now I can make an adult decision as to whether or not I will go to the seminar based on hearsay or second hand knowledge. For my money, I'll wait until I hear it is ok to train with him.

Posted on: 2008/5/3 8:25

"But if you have someone who is in great need and you are still stron

Frequent Visitor
From Canada
Group:
Four years ago people on Kutaki were saying that Ishizuka was out of the Bujinkan (I can't find the threads because they've been deleted). He's been in the Bujinkan despite this rumor, he was even at Daikomyosai in December.

Be careful what you read.

Posted on: 2008/5/3 9:03

(1) 2 3 4 ... 7 »

Topic is Locked

[Advanced Search]

Today's Sponsor