fskopfpatro
Anyone tried Rosetta Stone? 20 2017/12/10 13:18
fskopfpatro
BladesPro 14 2017/12/9 17:45
fskopfpatro

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Topic is Locked

« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7)

Re: www.Bu-Tube.com (Bujinkan Media Sharing Community)
Village Old Timer
From Dayton, Ohio
Group:
村民 :: Villager
Quote:

Yotsume wrote:
Jerks like this ruin the Bujinkan!

I disagree. Any organization of this size will have many people who disagree on basic things. Many will not have the social skills or practice of others and often times feelings will get hurt.

Generally the jerks weed themselves out and don't last too long. Sometimes they do end up Shihan, and then you have to try to find the good in them - and consider that if you have problems with them, maybe you are the jerk.

Either way, the Bujinkan is My organization. I get out of it what I put into it and what I choose to see in it. Loudmouths really only make themselves look bad!

Marty

Posted on: 2008/8/3 13:35
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Villager
From San Salvador, El Salvador
Group:
In my honest opinion sometimes I get the feeling Al Pacino got in "The Devil's Advocate" with some people in the Bujinkan community. And I quote: "Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, but don't swallow."

Posted on: 2008/8/5 7:33

Kutaki Postmaster
From West of you , but East of San Francisco
Group:
I'm sorry, i don't understand your analogy or the quote. could you please elaborate? Thanks

juan
z
az
u
et
a

Posted on: 2008/8/5 16:00

Permanent Village Fixture
From Cupertino, CA
Group:
Quote:

Arkhael wrote:
"Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, but don't swallow."

I am not getting the analogy either and at first wanted to tell you ".. and swallow but do not **** !".

Bu-Tube was a great concept in my opinion and Billy has my respect for his efforts. He offered the most precious resource: his time. Such initiatives are slow to catch and as we can see there are obstacles. I am sad to see the Bu-Tube go. I was planing to submit some videos about spine self-diagnosis and conditioning.... It just is so difficult to find enough time during the busy life. I hope that one of these days we will have similar service available for the bujinkan.

peace
mn

Posted on: 2008/8/5 17:13

Honorary Villager
Group:
Hello,

Thanks for the supportive words. Bu-Tube will be opened back up but for all arts soon. It will not be for the Bujinkan but any and all arts. The good, the bad , the ugly, heck even the funny! There will be channels for eastern/asian medicine of course.

I am going to mainly be posting from now on over on my thread on E-Budo from now on about Bu-Tube here:
http://www.e-budo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40349

I will need to start a new thread for Bu-Tube over there where the Bujinkan is not the main focus. The old thread there actually needs deleted or locked as well so I can make a fresh start! I would like this thread locked as well so people do not distort it's focus any further.

I have asked a few times now that this thread be locked and closed but so far have been ignored. To post a stupid quote is not something I will waste time with. If people want to use the new Bu-Tube they can. If they don't want to use it then they don't have to. Bu-Tube will not be something for the Bujinkan again. I will however make a channel for the Bujinkan where site members can upload and share if they choice to do so there.

So people can continue to post retarded comments here. It won't matter anymore. Bu-Tube will be back soon just not dedicated in the way I would have liked to see it. So be it! At least my email inbox has drastically decreased with pathetic comments to me.

So if you want to find out about the new direction and development of Bu-Tube you will have to go over to my thread on E-Budo from now on. I wont be posting in this thread again.

Posted on: 2008/8/6 18:55

Kutaki Postmaster
From Sydney, Australia
Group:
Wonder how many people thought Kutaki was a "bad idea" when Shawn first kicked it off. Yet, here we are !!!!!!

Perseverance, and ignore those with negative sentiments.

Posted on: 2008/8/7 6:44

村長 :: Sonchou
From Budapest - Hungary
Group:
議長 :: Mod
村長 :: Admin
Topic is closed.
E.

Posted on: 2008/8/9 0:14

« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7)

Topic is Locked

[Advanced Search]