Dpinga

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Hehehe...
Active Kutakian
From Springfield, OR
Group:
Gaijin (Inactive)
Jaime, that was the single best post ever! I am absolutely serious.

Posted on: 2009/1/20 9:02

Re: adrenalin
Village Old Timer
From Istanbul Turkiye
Group:
村民 :: Villager
I do not agree with Mr.Garcia, These are the reasons I do not agree with you sir;

We can not just ask this to our Sensei. What if our Sensei had no real fighting experience? What if he got it wrong? and why can not we have the others experiences?

I know that in here there are many police officers, soldiers, security officers etc. having real life experience. Why just wipe them off with the back of my hand!
How, when and where can I find all these men together in one place sothat I can ask them personally?

What am I doing here if I just ask everything to my Sensei and do not care the other good people's information?

Posted on: 2009/1/20 18:24
-----------------------------------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Cant Stay Offline
From Pennsylvania, USA
Group:
議長 :: Mod
師導士会 :: Shidoshikai
Yes the internet can cause a lot of harm by misleading unaware or naive people. Yes, books can do the same as well as give very good information and guidance. Yes it is best if you CAN ask someone you know who you can trust about an issue, especially if they have been through it. Now what if that isn't possible for what you have to ask? Should you not go to others like those here to ask your questions? I'd say it makes good sense to ask such questions here. Keep in mind that YOU and YOU ALONE are responsible for how the answer is used or even if it is given credence. You must always put that answer up against the light of your own knowledge and experience to find if you should give it credence. One of the advantages of getting many opinions is that this process becomes more effective and better results can be achieved.

Posted on: 2009/1/20 23:57

Village Old Timer
Group:
議長 :: Mod
To the OP :

Most adrenalin dumps into your system during and after an event can't be controlled as they are autonomic resposes. But the more you train the less likely you will have these responses because the stressful situations become more normal.

Like playing baseball and being nervous about being hit by a fast pitcher when you begin playing. The more you play baseball the more relax you become in the batters box. You contol the adrenalin by merely becoming used to situations in which they might happen. Fear is something that stems from not understanding or having a foreseeable outcome. It basically comes from a situation that you are confused and uncomfortable. The more you train the more comfortable you will become. The adrenalin will always be there but you can become more comfortable with fighting situations in which they might occur hence dropping the amount of adrenalin in your system as a result.

Posted on: 2009/1/21 18:54

Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Today's Sponsor