Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Socialize

Recent Topics

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 4 ... 7 »

SPECIAL OFFER! NINJUTSU TEACHERS TRAINING COURSE.
Active Kutakian
Group:
村民 :: Villager
The print date for this Teachers Course is schedule for April 20th. If you get this course before the Release date you can save $70 and be one of the first to recieve it for only $227 . #Shidoshi101 $297 > $227- pre-release price

Become a Teacher of the Warrior Ways of Enlightenment.
IBDA Shidoshi Teacher Training Course "Warrior Ways of Enlightenment"
We are looking for IBDA NINJUTSU Instructors or just study this Ninjutsu Teachers Course to become a better Martial Arts teacher while learning:
How to be a very skilled, confident teacher
How to Create interesting Lesson Plans – daily, weekly, monthly and yearly
Handling your Students and keeping you happy
Your responsibiliies as a teacher
Empowering yourself to Empower others
Learning to become a good communicator, and leader, how to think on your feet, and be quick at decision making
History of the Ten Chi Jin and the esoteric meanings of teaching the "Way"
Much, Much More......

Would Sell your BlackBelt experience for $50,000?
We have asked many people over the years that have achieved Blackbelt level from us "Would you sell your Blackbelt knowledge, changes it has made in your life, impact it has made on others and the friends you have made for $50,000?" NO WAY. In one class of 20 Blackbelts all said NO to $1,000,000 - They said they would turn down one million dollars! Now that says something!

You can be a Blackbelt in techniques and a White belt at sharing it.
Teaching can be challenging on many levels until you over time learn by trial and error OR you get trained in a proven step-by-step method, possibly avoiding years of painful stress or just getting too frustrated and quitting. Teaching becomes a natural progression for many students that reach BlackBelt level, sometimes even sooner, as friends and family become curious about what you are learning. Sharing what you love is magical and gives you a great feeling inside.

But it is one thing to be able to do techniques and a whole other thing to be able to share the teachings in a way that others can under­stand and duplicate what you are sharing. When the size of your group increases to 10, 20, 50 or even 100 students on any consistent basis it can be very overwhelming if you are not trained in how to handle this.

The IBDA Shidoshi Teacher Training Course is designed to teach you how to set up your trainings, create schedules, themes and select material for your classes. It will also teach you how to instruct a class and how to handle challenging dojo situations. It will teach you how to interact with your students in a way that keeps them coming back for more. Shihan Van Donk will teach you how he teaches, how he trains his instructors and the secrets of keeping them and ehlping them to have better lives while getting paid to do this.

Are you part of the future of the Bujinkan teachings?
The future of the Bujinkan teachings will depend on its instructors knowing how to properly transfer the art’s knowledge to their students and for these instructors to represent themselves as confident professionals both in and out of the dojo.

We want our instructors to be examples for others to follow and for them to have been given training in how to teach. We want to make their transition easier. This is why IBDA requires the completion of this Shidoshi (Teacher of the “Warrior Ways of Enlightenment”) Training Course for all students that want to become Shidoshi-ho instructors with IBDA. Some people will get to learn this in a dojo setting and some will not as they may only train outdoors with a few friends.

It is wonderful if you can attend our dojo classes directly or train with a certified instructor but if this is not available to you then we have a complete Distant Learning Program that can take you as far as you want to go. Start with the Shodan Course and work your way to the top.

While you are training to get your BlackBelt in Ninjutsu (if you don't already have one) you can also study how to teach the art to others. Most students will start this Shidoshi training by the time they reach the 3rd kyu level, which is over half way to Shodan, so that when you get your Shodan (or Nidan) you will already be trained as a Shidoshi-ho ( junior licensed instructor, a direct student under Shihan Van Donk) issued by GrandMaster Soke Masaaki Hatsumi at the Bujinkan headquarters in Japan.

Taking this Shidoshi Ninjutsu Teacher Training Course will enable you to open up your own Ninjutsu dojo. Yet the greatest level of all is what you will feel inside, the changes you have made in your life and how this affects others around you because of your hard earned efforts. These studies have been proven to change lives! Help us do that by sharing the art!
$227- pre-release price

Shidoshi Teachers Training Course is required pre-requestite material to becoming an IBDA Shidoshi-ho instructor. You do not have to be an IBDA member to get this course at this time. This has been a big debate with my staff and current Shidoshi's. I want everyone to benefit - Once this is released my mind may be changed at anytime by the students that are committd to the teachings. I know that this is an excellent course. It took 20 years to learn and over 2 years to write it. All of this for only $297!!! It will save you years of errors and heart ache. Package will contain dvds, audio cds, transcripts and Study Manual as you saw in the picture.

The print date for this Teachers Course is schedule for April 20th. If you get this course before the Release date you can save $70 and be one of the first to recieve it for only $227. #Shidoshi101 $297 > $227- pre-release price

P.S. It is one thing to be able to do techniques and another to be able to share the teachings in a way that others can understand it and be able to do it well. This course will train you how to set up training, create schedules, themes and select material for your classes. It will also teach you how to instruct a class and how to handle dojo situations. It will also teach you how to interact with your students.

You woulld not be reading this far unless your where interested in being a Shidoshi or learning more about how to teach, or do lesson plans for your students or just to be a part of the lineage and pass it on down to your children. We urge you to get started Today, if you haven't already on the Shidoshi - Ninjutsu Path. Like everyone else you begin your training at 10th kyu. At IBDA we all start the journey with the first level of learning the 9th kyu material.

So that when you get your Shodan (or Nidan) you will already be trained to open up your own Ninjutsu dojo and those that complete this course will be granted a Shidoshi-ho ( a direct student under Shihan Van Donk) issued by GrandMaster Soke Masaaki Hatsumi at the Bujinkan headquarters in Japan. All our IBDA ranks come from Soke Hatsumi in Japan.

We consider getting your Shodan a major Achievement Level.
The next Achievement Level 2 would be earning your Shidoshi-ho.
Achievement Level 3 is to advance through the 2nd dan - 5th dan educational materials we have carefully established to prepare you for the 5th dan test and once you pass this test you will become a fully licensed teacher, a Shidoshi (Achievement Level 4). Achievement Level 5 would be becoming a Shihan.

Although the greatest level of all is what you will feel inside, the changes you have made in your life and how that has affected others because of your hard earned efforts. These studies have proven to change lives.

Start your journey of being a great Shidoshi today.

I look forward to helping you realize your dreams,
Richard Van Donk, Shidoshi
IBDA Director

PPS. All of this for only $297!!! It will save you years of errors and heart ache. The print date for this Teachers Course is schedule for April 20th. If you get this course before the Release date you can save $70 and be one of the first to recieve it for only $227.

Posted on: 2009/3/5 15:33

Re: SPECIAL OFFER! NINJUTSU TEACHERS TRAINING COURSE.
Village Old Timer
Group:
議長 :: Mod
This is a joke right?

Posted on: 2009/3/5 15:55
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Village Old Timer
From San Francisco, California, USA
Group:
I'm buying popcorn -- extra butter.

This should be interesting to watch as it migrates to other forums. . .

Posted on: 2009/3/6 1:16

Active Kutakian
From SLC,Ut
Group:
this is Van Donks stuff i got this email today, i understand distance learning when you cant find a school around you but this kinda stuff worries me.

i could by a black belt thru the mail, but i still wouldnt be a black belt

Posted on: 2009/3/6 2:31

Active Kutakian
Group:
i think it's official:

http://shidoshicourse.ninjutsu.com/

are there any SEAL/Green Beret training/instructor's courses available too?

some of my foreign friends here want to become one without gaining citizenship and i wanna be an instructor too!

Posted on: 2009/3/6 7:16

"Don't ask me. I need time to practice rather than answering to it." - Harada Masanori

just playing the ONI's advocate!

Active Kutakian
Group:
Quote:

dseago wrote:
I'm buying popcorn -- extra butter.

This should be interesting to watch as it migrates to other forums. . .

be sure it's BUTTER!

preferably low fat low salt.

some i've had had a mix of butter and margarine.

Posted on: 2009/3/6 7:19

"Don't ask me. I need time to practice rather than answering to it." - Harada Masanori

just playing the ONI's advocate!

Village Old Timer
Group:
議長 :: Mod
I wouldn't trust this to help anyone but Richard.

Never trust someone who can't even open the door to the dojo.

Posted on: 2009/3/6 8:05

Village Old Timer
From Dayton, Ohio
Group:
Okay Dale,

Do what you want in your own dark little room with your butter lubricant. We won't judge.

Marty

Posted on: 2009/3/6 14:17

Occasional Visitor
Group:
Interesting. Nice page layout. Um... hooray for gassho?

Posted on: 2009/3/7 1:26

Village Old Timer
From San Francisco, California, USA
Group:
Quote:

mrdunsky wrote:
Okay Dale,

Do what you want in your own dark little room with your butter lubricant. We won't judge.

Marty

The butter is strictly for the popcorn.

But I ain't sayin' just what the popcorn is for. . .

Posted on: 2009/3/7 3:13

(1) 2 3 4 ... 7 »

[Advanced Search]

Today's Sponsor