Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Socialize

Recent Topics

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Yo! Just here by myself for the time being...
Honorary Villager
From South Texas
Group:
村民 :: Villager
How's it going guys? Happy that its Friday?

Well, as I had posted before, I am new to this forum. I had been on the IBDA forum for about a year when I bought Shihan Van Donk's HSC. It's a pretty good course, but in my opinion, nothing beats having a REAL instructor. I mean, yeah I'm learning, but I have a hard time finding training partners who are serious enough to stick around.

I found a dojo here in San Antonio run by Shihan Hardy. I checked it out, it's really nice so I filled out the application, did the interviews and got accepted, but shortly afterwards I started having financial troubles so I never got started with them. I still drop a line though, just so they know I'm still eager to join them.

I liked the way things were done there.

So, while I am hustlin' to get over there I just study at home. Right now my main focus is Kihon happo and San shin no kata, mainly becasue the last session I watched at the dojo mainly covered San Shin. I like that they don't hold back, unlike the HSC where there's only a set # of techniques for each kyu.

I guess what I'm getting at here, aside from introducing myself, is if there is anyone around here that is from the San Antonio area that wants to do some extra training on weekends and stuff, let me know. Also, if anyone has any advice for drills, lemme know.

Peace buey (dude)!

P.S:

Does anyone have a connect for Soke's videos at a good price? Or does anyone wanna sell a DVD or two of his that they have?

Posted on: 2009/10/3 2:08

El vivir es dormir, El morir es despertar....
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Yo! Just here by myself for the time being...
Honorary Villager
From denton, tx
Group:
村民 :: Villager
I have got a few DVD copies of soke and a few
other bujinkan copies of
dvd's if your interested. You can email me at flexchrisa@yahoo.com.

Posted on: 2009/10/4 3:06

[Advanced Search]

Today's Sponsor