Socialize

Recent Topics

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Help
Frequent Visitor
From Dallas , Ga
Group:
村民 :: Villager
After going thru the web, man I found so many wannabe ninjitsu schools out there. But this one caught my eye and I am torn in what to believe.

Everything I have read by either Hatsumi sensei, stephen hayes Bud malmstrom and other's that our affiliated with the bujinkhan. I am made to believe that Hatsumi sensei is the real deal and only one who holds the 9 scrolls from the 9 schools.

Well I started a conversation with this young lady and she basically told me I was brain washed by the bujinkhan.
http://www.budoryuninjutsu.com/

So can some one explain in short version why and who and does she teach real ninjitsu and is she who she say’s she is?

Posted on: 2010/4/28 6:03
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Help
Kutaki Postmaster
From UK
Group:
He does not teach 'real ninjutsu' so to speak. His/her former Kempo instructor has denied granting him the rank claimed. "AnShu" does hold actual Bujinkan rank, but besides that there is no proof of the other teachers nor any basis for the 'budo ryu' claim.

There have been far more detailed 'debunking' threads on MAP and MT if you're interested, but the crux of the matter is that "Budo Ryu' is a fraud.

If you want to learn the ninpo transmitted from Hatsumi sensei, go with the Bujinkan or even one of its offshoots, but the rest are frauds.

Posted on: 2010/4/28 6:22

Kutaki Postmaster
From UK
Group:
A quick check on Winjutsu revealed dojo near you.

This one is about 15 minutes away.
http://www.bmdojo.com/ga.html

There are many more that are about an hour away from Dallas. I don't know anything about the instructor of the dojo near you, but I'm sure someone on Kutaki might.

Posted on: 2010/4/28 6:37

Frequent Visitor
From Dallas , Ga
Group:
Yea I have called the number and know one calls back. I am not looking for a school I have one. Just wanted to get some expert advice On the differnt linage outthere and our there many forms of ninjitsu out there other then the bujinkhan that teaches real ninjitsu?

Posted on: 2010/4/28 8:10

Kutaki Postmaster
From UK
Group:
Besides those ryu-ha contained within the Bujinkan and its offshoots, you won't find full ninjutsu systems. There are, however, some arts that have ninjutsu elements, such as Katori Shinto Ryu.

Posted on: 2010/4/28 8:13

Frequent Visitor
From Dallas , Ga
Group:
Thank you, is there something out there that i can learn what these lineage our and what they bring to the table as to ninjitsu?

Posted on: 2010/4/28 9:32

Kutaki Postmaster
From UK
Group:
There's a book about TKSR that you can get on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Katori-Shinto-r ... oks&qid=1272411813&sr=8-1

Beyond what's in there, you'd have to take the blood oath at their shrine in Japan if you want to join the ryu and learn the art.

Posted on: 2010/4/28 9:44

Frequent Visitor
From Dallas , Ga
Group:
Roger that, thanks for the link and your help!

Posted on: 2010/4/28 19:28

[Advanced Search]

Today's Sponsor