Recent Topics

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Blog Beta Testers Wanted
村長 :: Sonchou
From Chiba, Japan
Group:
村長 :: Admin
村民 :: Villager
Kutaki now has a Blog module installed. This is the best one I've tried so far - a WordPress derivative that works with the Kutaki software to provide for multi-user blogging - each Kutaki user can have their own blog right here on the site. Blog entries can be commented on, users can screen comments to their own entries, and entries can include all types of media - images, audio, video, etc.

Before "going live" I'd like to have 5 volunteers to help me beta-test it so that it's as good as it's going to get before official release. If anyone would like to get a sneak preview and help me test it out (not looking-only, but actually test-driving it), please let me know by PM. I'll take the first 5 volunteers!

Cheers,
Shawn

Posted on: 2011/2/24 16:33
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Blog Beta Testers Wanted
From Chiba, Japan
Group:
Still looking for a couple of more people to beta-test the blog function. If you're interested, please let me know.

Cheers,
Shawn

Posted on: 2011/3/21 12:25

Occasional Visitor
Group:
not sure how to PM, but if you still need testers let me know...

Posted on: 2011/3/26 0:29

From Chiba, Japan
Group:
Hi Andy,

Thanks.

PM stands for "Private Message". Private Messages are found via the "Inbox" link under the "User Menu" at the top left side of your screen. I've added you to the user group that has access to the Blogs, so you should now see a "Blog" link in the "Main Menu" on the left side of your screen. Clicking on that will allow you to see blog entries and create your own blog as well. Try it out and let me know what you think by PM...

Thanks!

Shawn

Posted on: 2011/4/1 13:00

Occasional Visitor
Group:
sorry i was out of town and offline, I have tested and its really nice. We use Wordpress here at work for our blogs and its easy and a great tool. Good luck and let me know if there is anything else i can do or offer
Thanks
Andy

Posted on: 2011/4/8 0:33

Occasional Visitor
Group:
posted new blog last night, no problems...went back to try and add the usual comments ask your teacher thats not what it says on bullshido etc, got the error message 404 resource not currently available....also tried to add a more respectful comment on another existing blog and got same message. Dont know if thats a real error or if comments are disabled...

let me know if you have questions...
thanks
Andy

Posted on: 2011/4/21 22:11

[Advanced Search]

Today's Sponsor