BladesPro 14 2017/12/9 17:45
fskopfpatro

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Moving to Indonesia
Frequent Visitor
From New Jersey USA
Group:
村民 :: Villager
Hello. I've landed a job that will be moving me from NJ to Jakarta, Indonesia. Quite a shift. I'm excited about it but I'm also trying to connect with some training out there. I think I have made a tentative connection but I'm wondering if anyone here knows of training in Indonesia, or Jakarta more specifically firsthand.

Thanks

Mike

Posted on: 2011/8/25 10:09

Re: Moving to Indonesia
Cant Stay Offline
From Pennsylvania, USA
Group:
議長 :: Mod
師導士会 :: Shidoshikai
Congratulations on the "ex-patriot" work, it can be very satisfying and educational. As far as the Bujinkan in Indonesia you may be stuck with starting your own group or travelling to Australia for training. There are a lot of good instructors there.

Posted on: 2011/8/26 2:12

Frequent Visitor
From New Jersey USA
Group:
Thanks Papa-San! I'm ready for whatever turns up! I think I may have found some groups in Yogaykarta and Depok, the last of which is fairly close to where I'm going to be living.

Posted on: 2011/8/26 6:23

Cant Stay Offline
From Pennsylvania, USA
Group:
議長 :: Mod
師導士会 :: Shidoshikai
Good luck Mike, but then luck really is you making it so, LOL. I'm certain you will find what you want.

Posted on: 2011/8/26 22:25

Villager
From Dingle, Co Kerry
Group:
I trained with a group in Kuala Lumpar back in 2006 on my way to Oz. They actually asked me to teach them a class seeing as I had gotten my shidoshi earlier that year. They were a sincere lot but i lost touch. All i remember is that the teacher there was a fellow called James Lee, who was connected to an Ozzy shidoshi based in Indonesia I believe who's name I can't recall.

http://www.bujinkanmalaysia.com/contact.html

Posted on: 2011/8/27 3:03

Frequent Visitor
From New Jersey USA
Group:
Thanks. Arrived in Jakarta last night. Whatever I can find I'll post and do what I can to make it available to anyone who may ask in the future.

Posted on: 2011/9/4 23:15

Just Passing Through
Group:
Hello there,

I haven't visited Kutaki forum for a very long time, and surprise surprise when I found this thread.

My name is Dito and I live in South Jakarta, I trained under Shidoshi Craig Guest and Shihan Tim Barthurst when I took my postgrad in Melbourne Australia from 2005 until 2008. Then I went back home after I finished my study in early 2009 and I haven't trained again ever since.

I have achieved shodan level when I trained under Shidoshi Craig Guest, and I only trained under Shihan Tim Bathurst for 6 months.

I hope we can meet up and train together. you can send a PM or contact me at pandito_ab@yahoo.com.

Hope to meet you soon

Regards
Dito

Posted on: 2011/12/13 15:59

WHY SO SERIOUS????????
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Today's Sponsor