Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Kutaki Forums To Go Open Again
村長 :: Sonchou
From Chiba, Japan
Group:
村長 :: Admin
村民 :: Villager
Greetings Kutakians,

After what seems to have been a seamless upgrade, I have an important announcement to make, which is that the Kutaki forums will be going public again at the beginning of September. Everyone will be able to read the forums (except the Shidoshikai forum, which will remain accessible only to Shidoshikai members), but you will have to have an account and be logged in to be able to post.

In the understanding that people may have posted things they'd rather not have publicly readable, people will have between now and the end of August to request deletion of their posts and / or their account if they wish to do so. This can be done by sending an email to "remove@kutaki.org" (Please don't PM me about this!) from the email address associated with your account. Please include your real name, your account user name, and the details of your request (If you are requesting deletion of a post, please include the URL of the thread containing the post.)

(Please note that I cannot continue to monitor and police everything posted on Kutaki, and I cannot maintain responsibility for things that you choose to say online, so please understand that this is a one-time offer due to the circumstances, and that this offer ends at the end of August. After that I will ignore requests to delete things you've posted.)

Kutaki has been going strong for somewhere around 12-13 years now, and I hope you continue to enjoy the "village" as it continues to evolve and change.

Best wishes,

S Gray
Kutaki Admin

Posted on: 2013/7/30 22:39
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Kutaki Forums To Go Open Again
Villager
From Anderson, Ca USA
Group:
Thanks Shawn for all the hard work you have put in. It has made a difference for me!

Posted on: 2013/8/5 15:19

Active Kutakian
From Boston, MA
Group:
Yes indeed. The site has been a class act from day 1. Thanks for the head's up!

Posted on: 2013/8/6 0:23

Active Kutakian
From Savannah, GA
Group:
I've expanded both my training network and knowledge base significantly due to this forum and will continue to contribute to the best of my ability as it moves forward.

Posted on: 2013/8/7 16:01

From Chiba, Japan
Group:
Just to let everybody know, the forums are now open for public reading, as noted above. People will still have to have an account and be logged-in in order to post.

If you have any questions, please post below.

Thanks for the positive feedback on the site, and I hope you continue to enjoy it!

Best wishes,

Shawn

Posted on: 2013/9/2 14:38

From Brussels
Group:
議長 :: Mod
Thanks for your efforts Shawn. Kutaki is an icon...

Cheers,

Jan

Posted on: 2013/9/2 15:56

‘It is only when the eyes and the brain get exhausted that there are no lies and you can get the truth’ Thomas Hirschhorn

From Chiba, Japan
Group:
Thanks Jan!

People will now also likely notice our "Socialize" section at the top left of the main page of the site, which includes links to our Facebook and Twitter pages. It also allows you to read the latest Kutaki tweets, tweet messages to Kutaki, and even follow us on Twitter right from here.

It was time we got caught up with the times! :)

Cheers,

Shawn

Posted on: 2013/9/2 22:52

Active Kutakian
From Boston, MA
Group:
Shawn, the 'Socialize' menu only appears in the top-level area of the forum listings. Once we're in a forum topic, it disappears. May or may not be intentional. (Mac, Safari)

Posted on: 2013/9/3 9:58

From Chiba, Japan
Group:
This was originally intentional, but I was actually just looking at that right now when I saw your post, and I think I'll make it available on all pages. That'll make it easier for people to share links to interesting and informative discussions.

Thanks for the feedback!

Shawn

Posted on: 2013/9/3 10:21

Active Kutakian
From Boston, MA
Group:
Kewl! Looks good!

Posted on: 2013/9/3 12:16