Register now!
Socialize

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

KAMAE BUJINKAN
Honorary Villager
From ITALY
Group:
村民 :: Villager
I saw a Gyokko ryu’s video recorded by Hatsumi, where are showed(on the first part of the video) KAMAE a little different that what usually is teached in the Bujikan dojo, for example I knew who in Ichimonji the body weight is at the bachwards but in this video there are two version of ichimonji with the body weight at center, and the stance are unrealistic in my opinion seems to me rigid like Karatè. Watch the video by min. 0.06, also jumonji, seems to me who there are two version. If there is some expert of karate o kung fu can noticed a similarity with the stance MABU(KUNG FU ) SHIHO DACHI (KARATE)the LINK http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ExPKO2w1RU what sense about in training in it, if after you must use them in a different way?

Posted on: 2014/1/9 2:25
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: KAMAE BUJINKAN
Kutaki Postmaster
Group:
Dear Guiseppe,

The video may show the kamae in a "rigid" way. This is nothing to be concerned of though, I ´think, since you need to start out by learning kamae this way. From there you learn how to move from kamae to kamae and later to be able to be in a sort of ever moving kamae. There exists variations of the kamae so dont be surprised if you see a Juumonji with feet further apart than you are used to or with knees more bent. With the right training everything will make sense and you will find kamae within the waza of Gyokko Ryu where you perhaps did not see one initially.

Regards / Skuggvarg

Posted on: 2014/1/9 20:05

Re: KAMAE BUJINKAN
Honorary Villager
From ITALY
Group:
Are HIRA NO KAMAE and SHIZEN NO KAMAE the same thing in Gyokko ryu? In the video that I posted Hatsumi shows Hira no kamae like Shizen.

Posted on: 2014/2/20 18:06

[Advanced Search]

Today's Sponsor