Socialize

Recent Topics

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

HATSUMI BOOKS
Honorary Villager
From ITALY
Group:
村民 :: Villager
Hi to everyone!!! I am looking for a good book wrote by Hatsumi about Tai jutsu and Ninjutsu techiniches, then NOTHING PHILOSOPHY PLEASE!!! I know that nothing can, replace an lesson on a class with Hatsumi, or a teacher. I trained with different teachers on different dojo, and every have got his personal version of the arts. For me it’s important to know the version by hatsumi of his art. I know that Hatsumi wrote many books and it’s not easy understand to him.
1-Between many books that Hatsumi wrote, which advice me?(I AM MATTER TECHINICHES NO PHILOSOPHY )
2- Between Tetsuzan: Bujinkan Densho, Togakure ryu nimpo and Understand? Good, Play!: Words of Consequence, which advice me?

3- Like alternative which book wrote no by hatsumi wich you advice to me ?
4- What do you think about Ninjutsu: The Secret Art of the Ninja by Simon yeo and Ninjiutsu enduring legacy by James Clum?

Posted on: 2015/2/28 6:59
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: HATSUMI BOOKS
Just Passing Through
Group:
村民 :: Villager
Hi Giuseppe,

please forget learning Soke´s taijutsu from books or even videos (dvd´s), they can be used as refrence guides or reminders at best, not base learning. Soke´s art is so quickly evolving that anything published today might be old news tomorrow :)

Please don´t make the mistake many have (me included :) ) but find a good teacher, train hard and keep going no matter what!

Good Luck

Posted on: 2015/3/1 23:24

Unsubscribed
rolex submariner
Deleted_Unsubscribed

Posted on: 2015/7/7 1:14

[Advanced Search]

Today's Sponsor