Frequent Visitor
From adelaide south australia
Group:
Gaijin (Inactive)
hi again.
other aust.there at this time(1990/92) include such as andrew
macdonald,craig turbitt(btw craig if you read this yes i have
the $100 i owe you and just need your adress pls??),the
beautiful (and now deadly) hilary dwyer(??sorry hil if i mispelt surname-my handwriting lil messy and btw you still owe me a vineyard tour...)

brothers andrew and stewart jarvis (andrews motorbike was exc. as was a.mcd's,whilst stewarts sense of humor intense/unique)and such famous adopted aust.sons as the nzborn anthony netzler too.
many of these mentd were used as crash test dummies by anthony when he was made representative of the foreign ninpo contingent and MADE to act out a medieval ninja skit for the viewing audience of jap tv (and yes i still have the photos).

there were several more that i met such as tim bathurst whose smile lit the room.he had such enthusiasm for ninpo.his love he wore on his sleeve so to speak.
darren hastings,c.r.jones,steven revnak (whose early aust.seminars were a godsend to the group along with a.mcd's contribution too etc),simon robertson,many non aust. were training too.the very tall us navy?robert baumgarten, the irrepresible yank yost fulton who it seemed to me would be one who went native so to speak-his love too shone clear...

Posted on: 2015/12/5 18:13
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Today's Sponsor