Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Socialize

Recent Topics

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Carrying a sword
Deleted_
Ok, so the knife topic below showed some consequences with knives, mostly in gangs to show off their manlyness to their friends.

So here's my question.... you're going down the street and some gang member pulls a knife on you. You retaliate with your 34"-er (somehow concealed). What would happen? Obviously it's not the same as a knife, where everyone has one, and I know that if some guy pulled a sword on me I'd get the hell out of there.

Jason

Posted on: 2005/12/29 5:11
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Carrying a sword
Deleted_
And while we're on topic, what's to defend someone against the throwing of a sword? You could be the best swordsman in the world and die from an unexpected spear-like sword throw from a novice.

Jason

Posted on: 2005/12/29 5:17

Deleted_
First of all you should avoid fighting at all costs...and if any one has a knife or a sword.. or any kind of weapon i suguest runing... but suguest learning some kniffe and sword defence moves...

Posted on: 2005/12/29 5:23

Deleted_
NO I know that. I was just kind of adding some humor to that knife thing. It seems as though everyone has a knife, and seeing a knife flash out in a fight isn't uncommon.

I just thought it would be funny if you're expecting a knife and out comes a sword. Hoooo, get the hell out of there.

Jason

Posted on: 2005/12/29 5:43

Active Kutakian
Group:
村民 :: Villager
learn some muto dori to help you out. that is, if you can't run like hell.

furthermore, don't be focused too much on the sword(it usually happens)and exploit the opponent's weakness of focusing too much on the sword. kick, throw something, etc.

and a word of friendly advice, mr. longshot: please sign your full name with your posts.
thank you.

Posted on: 2005/12/29 5:59

"Don't ask me. I need time to practice rather than answering to it." - Harada Masanori

just playing the ONI's advocate!

[Advanced Search]

Today's Sponsor