Lost Password?

Register now!
Socialize

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Papasan benefit seminar w/ Moti Nativ
Occasional Visitor
Group:
村民 :: Villager
Hi, just want to direct everyone to check out the event calender for April 26th & 27th we will be hosting a benefit seminar for Papasan in Asheville,NC.
Moti Naitv 15TH dan from Israel will be headlining along with other well known instructors. This is sure to be an exciting event that you don't want to miss!!
More info at www.kasumiyamabujinkan.com

Hope to see you all there!

Posted on: 2008/4/2 5:09
"#1 Be impeccable with your word,#2 Don't take anything personally,#3 Don't make assumptions,#4 Always do your best" from The Four Agreements,
Don Miguel Ruiz
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Papasan benefit seminar w/ Moti Nativ
Active Kutakian
Group:
i mean no disrespect but, you already posted on the seminar forum, right? why post something like this in the soapbox?

Posted on: 2008/4/2 14:16

"Don't ask me. I need time to practice rather than answering to it." - Harada Masanori

just playing the ONI's advocate!

Occasional Visitor
Group:
I posted this here because I realized the seminar forum is for "old seminar announcements" and was given permission by site moderators to do so. Our intention was only to make people aware of the event, if they had not previously viewed the event calender. Hope that clears up my reasonings for you. This event was created to bring people togather in a positive environment for a good cause, we appreciate everyone's support and good attitude.
Hope you can make it!

Posted on: 2008/4/3 7:00
"#1 Be impeccable with your word,#2 Don't take anything personally,#3 Don't make assumptions,#4 Always do your best" from The Four Agreements,
Don Miguel Ruiz

村長 :: Sonchou
From Chiba, Japan
Group:
村長 :: Admin
Please try to confine discussions on a particular seminar to one thread. Thanks.

Posted on: 2008/4/5 3:11

[Advanced Search]

Today's Sponsor