Register now!
Socialize

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Daikomysai
Village Old Timer
From Dayton, Ohio
Group:
村民 :: Villager
I have not heard anything about Daikomyosai this year. How did it go. Any new announcements? What is next years theme?

Marty

Posted on: 2011/12/7 15:24
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Daikomysai
Just Passing Through
From New Zealand
Group:
Wasn't there sadly, but saw this post https://www.facebook.com/shawngray/posts/10150506415831093 on Facebook if that helps...

edited to include name :)
Cheers,
Alan McGregor

Posted on: 2011/12/7 20:01
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Daikomysai
Cant Stay Offline
From Pennsylvania, USA
Group:
議長 :: Mod
師導士会 :: Shidoshikai
It was a really great time again Marti, the first day was outside in the park and a beautiful day. The second it rained so we stayed inside a building in the park training there and the third day was in the gym there at the park. Sensei did a lot of things around the face and head using these things for control. All was done with no power and very little movement, just the right amount. On the third day Sensei brought a lot of the old scrolls he has and showed them to us, it really is impressive ---- the amount and quality of what he has on the martial arts and ninjutsu. I believe it was Kacem who was translating some of them to us all so he would be a good one to ask about what they were. There was also a lot of emphasis on the hidden weapons again. All in all it was as I said, another great training event with a really good feeling from all those present.

Posted on: 2011/12/7 20:30

[Advanced Search]

Today's Sponsor