fskopfpatro

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

On Hombu Paperwork: A Request from Tanaka-san
村長 :: Sonchou
From Chiba, Japan
Group:
村長 :: Admin
村民 :: Villager
The following is a message that Tanaka-san posted on his Facebook Wall this morning. He's requested that it be translated into other languages to spread the message. Here's my contribution in English:

"Yesterday, I had my debut with Soke's office work. Up to now, I'd simply pressed the stamps onto certificates, and there was noone to assist, which would have made the task quicker and easier. Yesterday I went to the office with the intention of doing stamping work, but was given more complicated work. I'd like to take this opportunity to make a request to the Buyu of the world. Please don't forget the day you passed your Godan test! Please don't complete the application using a nickname!! The name used on the Godan application is used as the standard name for all records from that time onward. If this isn't done, the one-minute task of searching for one person in the huge file of Godans can take from 30 minues to one hour, which is inefficient and is adding to wasted time on the part of those of us doing the work. In many cases such as where people have sent payment and then ask "My diploma hasn't arrived, what's happening?", it turns out to be this kind of issue - the person has taken the date of their Godan too lightly and then forgotten it with the passing of time.

PS: I'd be happy if people would translate this into English, Spanish, and other languages."

Posted on: 2013/10/28 10:49
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: On Hombu Paperwork: A Request from Tanaka-san
Cant Stay Offline
From Hamina, Finland
Group:
議長 :: Mod
師導士会 :: Shidoshikai
Thanks Shawn!

And for everyone's own pice of mind I'd like to remind - as I was reminded last summer - remember to take a copy of your order, for sorting out unclear issues is so much easier with that!

Posted on: 2013/10/28 14:37
(Bujinkan Budōka since 1985)

Re: On Hombu Paperwork: A Request from Tanaka-san
Active Kutakian
From Barcelona (Spain)
Group:
師導士会 :: Shidoshikai
Hi Shawn, here you have it in spanish:
Ayer me estrené con el trabajo de oficina para el Soke. Hasta ahora, yo simplemente ponía los sellos en los certificados, y no había nadie para ayudar, lo que habría hecho la tarea más rápida y más fácil. Ayer fui a la oficina con la intención de hacer el trabajo de sellar, pero se me dió un trabajo más complicado. Me gustaría tomar esta oportunidad para hacer una petición a los Buyu del mundo. ¡Por favor no olvides la fecha en que pasaste la prueba de Godan! ¡¡Por favor no completes el formulario con un apodo!! El nombre usado en el formulario de Godan es el que se utiliza como nombre estándar para todos los registros a partir de ese momento en adelante. Si no se hace así, la tarea de un minuto de buscar a una persona en el enorme archivo de Godans puede tomar desde 30 minutos a una hora, lo que es ineficaz y nos hace perder el tiempo . En muchos casos también la gente ha enviado el pago y luego pregunta "Mi diploma no ha llegado, que pasa? ", esto sucede porque la persona ha tomado la fecha de su Godan demasiado a la ligera y luego la ha olvidado con el paso del tiempo.
do you want I post it somewhere?

Posted on: 2013/10/29 1:13

Dani Esteban -Koryu-
Bujinkan Bushi Dojo
Barcelona (Spain)
http://bushidojo.wordpress.com

[Advanced Search]

Today's Sponsor